Academic Integrity essentially refers to the code of ethics that applies to people who are part of the academic community. As students, you form a critical part of the academic community. By being a part of the community you are expected to follow the code of ethics (or rules) that apply to all members of the community.
You are required to complete an essay on Academic Integrity which clearly shows what you learned in the Academic Integrity Workbook. The essay is required to be between 350- 500 words (references and title do not count towards word count); essays with less than 350 words will be marked as zero.
Your essay should include:
1. An introduction on the topic of Academic Integrity, with a clear summary of what you have learned on Academic Integrity (1 marks).
2. Include the definition of plagiarism found in the U of R 2020-2021 Undergraduate Calendar. The definition must be cited properly, either using quotation marks or by paraphrasing (putting the definition in your own words).
Correct in-text citation (2 marks):
• 1 mark – Quotation marks are used correctly
• 1 mark – Elements of the citation are in the correct location
USE THIS LINK FOR THE DEFINITION
3. List and explain three to five strategies that you will use this semester to promote and maintain your academic integrity. The discussed strategies will ensure you will not plagiarize (3 marks).
4. Conclude your essay by explaining why maintaining academic integrity is important to you (2 marks)
5. Correctly format your reference page, following APA style referencing (2 marks)
• If there are no errors, students will receive full marks
• If there are 2 or less topic errors, students will receive 1 mark.
• If there are more than 3 topic errors, students will receive 0 marks.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.