An Inconvenient Truth
Please view a documentary film – “An Inconvenient Truth.” via Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=An+Inconvenient+Truth. Or you can use Netflix.
Please leave off the question and just put the answer (but make sure to include the question number).
Answer in complete sentences.
Use line breaks between answers.
You do not need to reference your answer. However, make sure to put answer in your own words.
1. What is the topic of this film?
2. Name the four spheres of the Earth (not the hemispheres!). Of these, which one(s) do humans have the most impact on?
3. What causes the greenhouse effect?
4. What causes the annual downturns in carbon dioxide production?
5. What does Lonnie Thompson use to measure past CO2 and O2 levels? Other than CO2 and O2 levels, what other parameter can he and fellow scientists determine?
6. For tropical glaciers (e.g., Peru), how far back in time can they go using this technique?
7. How far back in time can they go using this technique in Antarctica?
8. How well do CO2 levels and temperature match over this time?
9. List the ten hottest years on record, according to the film.
10. What are your thoughts regarding the role humans and the burning of carbon-based fuels in global warming? This is an opinion question and will not be graded according “right/wrong” (but you still have to answer!). Please elaborate with at least a 100+ word answer.
11. Other than temperature, what other weather phenomena (there are several) have set records in the last few years?
12. Where on Earth is global warming the most pronounced?
13. What causes ocean waters to sink? (name two factors)
14. What caused the Little Ice Age in Europe?
15. Melting of what two large ice masses is of most concern in regard to rising sea levels?
16. Do we currently have the technology to solve the global warming problem? Please elaborate with several sentences as to why or why not.
17. What is the correlation between temperature increase and global catastrophes? List four types of catastrophes related to temperature, and discuss the role temperature plays.
18. What are the implications of ocean acidification?
19. Why does reduction in soil moisture content pose an impending disaster for many areas in the world?
20. Global warming causes permafrost to melt. Why is this important in regard to: a) infrastructure, and b) future CO2 levels?
21. List the ten hottest years on record, according to recent (2018 or 2019) source.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.