For this paper, I want you to filter your insights on “The Federalist Papers” and what they suggest is needed to protect individuals as
citizens of a “free republic.” Your understanding of what animates American political institutions and the values grounding them will
be useful when you create and explain solutions to insulate these forces from further decline. Ultimately, I want you to consider how
“The Federalist Papers” provides insight into how to protect your freedom and quality of life.
Option A (The Institutional Design Option):
•The authors of the “The Federalist Papers” are clearly concerned with the consequences of the values upon which institutions are
1. What would you identify as their main concern throughout the essays you read in this book?
2. Are there certain values these authors felt prevent the institutions they support from declining?
3. What do you think of the argument that there are several threats to the future development of the new nation that result
from inadequate consideration of how to best design institutions?
4. What is needed to design political institutions that are relatively immune from the weaknesses they mention in the “The
Option B (The Failings of Individuals Option):
•At one point in the “The Federalist Papers,” the authors argue that government is needed because humans are not angels.
1. How would the authors of this work expect individuals to act as citizens on a day-to-day basis?
2. Realistically, can individuals meet the standard set forth in this book, especially if they are not familiar with them?
3. What political virtues should be found among citizens?
4. How important are these values in ensuring that government will promote a high quality of life among American citizens?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.