ONLY ONE ARTICLE WILL BE ANALYZED. I am awaiting approval
Provide an APA style reference for the study at the top of page one.
The purpose of the evaluation is to comment upon the adequacy of the article as a research report by analyzing each component of the study methodology and statistical design.
Point out any errors or poor procedures you detect, as well as strengths or desirable procedures. Use the outline below as a guide in your analysis.
Note that for items 1 – 10 you are to state whether the research report provides adequate information or whether the procedure used in the research study was adequate.
Use a five-point Likert rating scale of very good to very poor to indicate the overall adequacy of each item. Be sure to support your position on each item.
The last two items should reflect your overall perspective about the article.
Items to Include in the Review
1. APA style reference (write the title of the reference in APA style format)
3. Identify the primary research question(s) being investigated and/or research hypotheses tested.
4. Identify the independent variable(s) (if any). Classify the independent variable according to these criteria: a. active(manipulated) or assigned(attribute).
b. quantitative or qualitative.
5. Identify methods by which confounding variables are controlled, i.e. physical, selective, or statistical (if any).
6. Specify the unit of analysis used in the study. Is the unit appropriate?
7. Identify the statistical procedure(s) employed and the null hypotheses tested. Is/are the assumption(s) of the statistical test met or not? Explain.
8. Identify the result(s) of the statistical test(s) (reject or fail-to reject and report the p-Value).
9. Briefly state the substantive conclusion supported by the design and analysis.
10. Any suggestion(s) to improve the study design.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.