Six year-old Alex uses both immediate and delayed echolalia. When asked, “What do you want?” he replies, “What do you want?” He often sings jingles from TV commercials. Alex bites his wrist to the point of bleeding when he is prevented from getting what he wants. He doesn’t appear to feel any pain.
What type of communication intervention will be appropriate for Alex? Explain
Refer to chapter 6
At least one full page (APA)
Please answer the questions separately and in complete paragraphs (at least 3 and APA)
1. Describe common social skills deficits in individuals with ASD.
2. How are social skills and social competence evaluated?
3. What social skills training strategies are available to teach social skills to individuals with ASD? Provide examples
4. Name three core characteristics of ASD that may impact a student’s ability to learn daily living skills.
5. Name and describe two assessments that have been developed in recent years that specifically assess daily living skills for individuals with developmental disabilities.
6. Once skills are assessed, what should then occur with the findings in order to make an informed decision with instruction and data collection? Provide examples of interventions and teaching strategies.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.