This typed 2-4 page paper should be double spaced with a 12 point font and 1 inch margins. Please include 6-12 sentences per paragraph and use your best grammar.
Choose one character from Piano Lesson by August Wilson and create an analysis for the character based on evidence you find in the play.
When you cite the Act and Scene numbers of your evidence, please do not use page numbers as you might with a novel. Please use the MLA drama citation by using a parenthesis, Arabic numeral act, period, lower case Arabic numeral for the scene number, and close with a parenthesis. In the quote below I am citing act 2, scene 3. See an example below:
Shakespeare’s battling the class system of the time is essential in
understanding Maria’s struggle against the hierarchy of Olivia’s household
and her society. “Am not I consanguineous? am I not of her blood?” (2.3). Although said in a drunken stupor by Sir Toby, it may be a real question of equality. Maria has less money but is she really less valuable because of her poor lineage? It mimics Shakespeare’s later question “Hath not a Jew eyes” in this famed speech by Shylock in A Merchant of Venice.
Write in complete sentences using the following questions as prompts. Do not write the questions.
1. What does your character say about himself or herself? Provide evidence using examples from the text by act and scene.
2. What do the other characters say about your character? Provide evidence using examples from the text by act and scene.
3. What are the motives that drive your character? List the things that he or she wants from the other characters in the play. What seems to be the dominant motive for your character?
4. How does your character change during the course of the play? What are the important realizations that your character comes to during the play? What provokes the realizations? Where does the character begin? Where does the character end?
5. What is the history of your character? Put together all the information given by the playwright, your character, and the other characters.
6. What is your character’s relationship to the other significant characters? How does it change?
7. What does your character look like? Find several pictures that show clothes, physicality, or outlook.
The pictures are not part of the 2-4 pages but in addition to so please make sure you have at least 2 full pages of text.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.