The objectives for this assignment are that students will:
• Perform a literature search to locate relevant literature on a medical topic
• Use a rubric to write a scholarly paper
• Use professional medical terminology throughout the paper
• Use at least five professional references for your paper, cited correctly in-text and formatted correctly in your reference list.
• Write the paper as if writing to a scholarly audience, using language and format befitting a scholarly paper
• Utilize APA format for the paper, including cover page, abstract, headings, citations, reference list, and appendices if necessary. APA reference information can be found on-line at Purdue Owl (Writing Lab) at owl.purdue.edu/owl, and in many other sources.
Write your paper as if explaining the topic to another medical professional, in more detail than you would use to teach a patient about the pathology. You are a student nurse – time to take your game to a higher level.
Do not use Wikipedia as a reference – it is not appropriate for formal papers. Use nursing data bases, guidelines.gov, and the Lippincott Advisor for Education located in your CoursePoint Plus package for your FHA textbook to find at least five references. Your Pathophysiology textbook may be used as a reference. You may use at the most 2 resources that are intended for patient information (such as Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, WebMD, and organizations that support patients who have the disorder).
The paper should be at least five pages but no more than eight, not including your cover page, abstract, and reference list. If you feel you need to write more than that, talk to the professor first. Use your spell checker, and edit your paper thoroughly. A good way to check grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure is to read your paper aloud to see how it flows, and whether each sentence makes good sense.
The items to be included in your paper include:
• Description of chosen pathology
• Normal anatomy and physiology of the process or organ system involved
• Clinical manifestations
• Etiology and pathogenesis
• Rick factors and prevention
• Diagnostic procedures, including lab, imaging, and biopsy
• Potential treatments and their costs
• Prognosis and potential sequelae
• Potential for self-management
• Prognosis & quality of life issues for the patient, family, and community
Each of these items can be a separate heading.
THIS IS THE RUBRIC
5 points Description
10 points Accuracy
45 points Clinical Manifestations
Etiology & pathogenesis
Risk Factors & prevention
Prognosis & sequelae
Diagnostic procedures & cost
Potential treatments and costs
20 points Potential for self-management
Effect on quality of life
Effect on family’s quality of life
Effect on community
Grammar & Format
20 points APA format
Grammar & sentence structure
Professional medical terminology used correctly
Spelling & punctuation
Citations & reference list
Total 100 points
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.