BEGINNING OF LIFE
https://youtu.be/j1q4T529rsA (Links to an external site.)
1. Briefly explain the following concepts:
a. Asexual – sexual reproduction.
b. Mitosis – Meiosis
c. Diploid – Haploid
k. Embryo – Fetus
2. After watching the video (time 1:08:00) describe fertilization process from cellular level to fetus.
3. According on what you learned about fertilization process, when does human life begin? Your answer must be objective and based on scientific evidence. Personal opinions are not allowed.
4. Read ERD Part 4 Introduction and make a summary.
https://youtu.be/v3A0cYmJhng (Links to an external site.)
Start watching after time: 1:42:00; you’re welcome to watch the video from the beginning, but the answers to the following questions are given after one hour and 42 minutes into this second video.
1. Explain difference of spontaneous and procured abortion. Ethical impact of each one.
2. Why can the contraceptive pill, the IUD and the “morning after” pill are also considered abortifacients?
3. Abortion methods, depending on the stage of pregnancy. Explain each one.
4. Roe Vs. Wade, describe the case and provide a summary of Norma McCorvey’s life.
5. Describe some better alternatives to abortion.
6. Read and make a summary of ERD paragraphs # 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 66
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.