o Write two- to three-page reflection paper about what you experienced and learned from your virtual tour of the Blanton Museum, connecting your experience with the course material.
o Your response must thoughtfully explain and discuss your observations:
· What specific connections did you observe between your viewing experience and our class discussions, assigned readings, and activities?
· In what ways did you view emotion in the artist’s works? How did you identify the emotions depicted?
· What emotions do you suspect the artist was trying to elicit, how, and why? How did these vary across the exhibit?
· What kinds of emotional reactions did you experience when interacting with the artist’s works? How did you become aware of your own emotional experiences? What, if any, changes did you notice in your physiology?
· In what ways were the emotional experiences you observed in the works or in yourself adaptive or functional? In what ways were they culturally influenced?
o Times New Roman font, double-spaced, with 1″ margins.
o Minimum of two complete pages (500 words); Maximum of 1000-word limit.
o Submit your Reflection Paper as a .doc or .docx format ONLY via Canvas using the Assignments tool.
o Be sure to cite the connections you make to the class by including in-text citations of the authors of assigned research articles, content from the textbook or other readings, or lectures.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.