Using the specific operations performance objectives, it can be argued that OPENTASTE is focused on satisfying its customers’ requirements for flexible and dependable services at a reasonable market price. Specifically, you should:
Outline the essential components for ‘effective business operations management’ (creating value for the customer) for OPENTASTE’s operation in Singapore.
Use a soft systems methodology to evaluate the issues OPENTASTE might face if they decide to introduce hybrid facilities and operations to allow their customers to continue ordering goods online and having these delivered to the door while providing physical storefronts for walk-in customers, which is the introduction of setting up of physical stores to create a hybrid operations model with existing online services offered by OPENTASTE. Support your discussion with appropriate business operations models (i.e. operation strategy performance (priorities) model, customer value, the service gap model, four v’s profile, etc.).
1. You should start with what OPENTASTE is doing well compared to the sector (why customers shop online at OPENTASTE).
2. Research the problems they may face changing their business model (going hybrid – the change) using Soft Systems Methodology (critical analysis of need/problem to be solved).
3. Support your discussions with appropriate operations models (quality/depth).
You should compare and contrast different models used by the sector in which OPENTASTE operates and recommend appropriate solutions to continue being competitive in the market, make easier for customers to select and buy their products (issues to consider centralized/decentralized inventory and delivery chain, customer value chain, cost implications, sustainability, etc.).
With reference to the parcel, the conundrum recommends how OPENTASTE should respond to this conundrum (keeping in mind the possible technological and environmental (CO2) impact).
4. Your academic inquiry should lead to the synthesis of important issues around the problem and solution.
5. Critical analysis and evaluation of the customer’s digital experience, how the new model will enhance the customer’s experience.
6. Innovative ways to serve their customers better.
7. Consider the services which are unique and beneficial to OPENTASTE.
8. Consider customer value for shopping online and in-store (which market sector are they chasing by changing the business model.
9. Comparison of the different solutions with costing and choose one solution to take forward with reasoning.
10. Following models not to be included in here Porter or SWOT you may use these for your own research.
11. Writing should be essay style (Synthesize) no bullet points, no graphs, no tables or pictures
12. Appendix no allowed.
For the new system, you should include Root Definition, CATWOE, and produce a detailed “Rich Picture” (hand-drawn) to fully illustrate your answer. Your rich picture must indicate the problems as well as the solution. (Not included in the word count).
By means of a business process plan illustrate the changes including “AS IS” and “TO BE”.
Detailed explanations of both plans are required and support your discussions with relevant literature. (Business process plans not included in the word count).
Tips: Structure For Part Two:
13. Rich picture (fully illustrating part one).
14. Root Definition (based on your chosen solution).
15. Table for CATWOE (this is to test the Root Definition).
16. “AS IS” process plan (include brief summer of the process plan).
17. “TO BE” process plan (include a summary to explain the process plan)
18. Include these in the body of the assignment (follow the assignment structure)
Discuss how the managers would turn performance objectives into operations priorities and the resources that would be necessary for effective implementation of the new process (about six hundred words).
19. This part should concentrate on the new solution only as discussed in parts one and two.
20. Analyze the resources required and costs for implementing the new process (“TO BE” Business Process Plan.
21. Support your discussions with Performance Model, management of change, etc. (not Maslow).
Using a Balanced Scorecard, discuss how the business performance can be measured post-implementation (refer to the last three years of company annual reports and any other relevant data for improvement and target trends for OPENTASTE). (Balanced scorecard charts are not included in word count but discussion on each prospective is included, about hundred words for each prospective).
22. Balanced Scorecard is to measure the post-implementation performance for the new process only.
23. Create a Table for each prospective.
24. Under each table use the words to support your data, reference for the sources, etc.
Your work should be referenced including in-text referencing with appropriate literature and form a logical and concise discussion.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.