This is a Business plan paper please read my instructions carefully for no misunderstandings this Busniess plan paper is meant to be 25 pages but we are a group and it’s divided between us so what you will be writing is my part of this Busniess paper.
The company we are using is Nickelodeon it’s going to be our company so we’re going to decide how to reopen it and make it become successful.
My part of the paper that you will be working on is the marketing strategy which includes 4 parts (product, promotion, price and price)
You will writing about each one of them for the company Nickelodeon do not use the original company’s information because now it’s our company like we’re opening it again you’ll have to decide what products we’ll have prices where to open locations and prices you could think about how we could be even more popular than Netflix. And what we can offer from shows everything.
I’ll post questions for every part you’ll answer throughout writing the paper. DON’T FORGET YOU’RE WRITING MY PART WHICH IS LOCATED IN THE BIO SO NO INTRODUCTIONS OR CONCLUSIONS START STRAIGHT INTO THE TOPIC.
IV MARKETING MIX (Product/Place)
1. Does the firm seek to achieve its objective chiefly through coordinated use of marketing activities (product, place, promotion, and pricing) or only through intensive promotion?
1. What are the major product/service offerings of the firm? Do they complement each other, or is there unnecessary duplication?
2. What are the features and benefits of each product offering?
3. Where are the firm and each major product in the life cycle?
4. What are the pressures among various target markets to increase or decrease the range and quality of products?
5. What are the major weaknesses in each product area? What are the major complaints? What goes wrong most often?
6. Is the product name easy to pronounce? Spell? Recall? Is it descriptive, and does it communicate the benefits the product offers? Does the name distinguish the firm or product from all others?
7. What warranties are offered with the product? Are there other ways to guarantee customer satisfaction?
8. Does the product offer good customer value?
9. How is customer service handled? How is service quality assessed?
1. Should the firm try to deliver its offerings directly to customers, or can it better deliver selected offerings by involving other organizations? What channel(s) should be used in distributing product offerings?
2. What physical distribution facilities should be used? Where should they be located? What should be their major characteristics?
3. Are members of the target market willing and able to travel some distance to buy the product?
4. How good is access to facilities? Can access be improved? Which facilities need priority attention in these areas?
5. How are facility locations chosen? Is the site accessible to the target markets? Is it visible to the target markets?
6. What are the location and atmosphere of retail establishments? Do these retailers satisfy customers?
7. When are products made available to users (season of year, day of week, time of day)? Are these times most appropriate?
V MARKETING MIX (Promotion/Price)
1. How does a typical customer find out about the firm’s products?
2. Does the message the firm delivers gain the attention of the intended target audience? Does it address the wants and needs of the target market, and does it suggest benefits or a means for satisfying these wants? Is the message appropriately positioned?
3. Does the promotion effort effectively inform, persuade, educate, and remind customers about the firm’s products?
4. Does the firm establish budgets and measure effectiveness of promotional efforts?
1. Which media are currently being used? Has the firm chosen the types of media that will best reach its target markets?
2. Are the types of media used the most cost-effective, and do they contribute positively to the firm’s image?
3. Are the dates and times the ads will appear the most appropriate? Has the firm prepared several versions of its advertisements?
4. What system is used to handle consumer inquiries resulting from advertising and promotions?
Personal Selling (Make Assumptions)
1. How does the sales force determine which prospect will be called on and by whom? How is the frequency of contacts determined?
2. How is the sales force organized and managed?
3. Has the sales force prepared an approach tailored to each prospect?
4. Has the firm matched sales personnel with the target market characteristics?
5. Can database or direct marketing be used to replace or supplement the sales force?
1. What is the specific purpose of each sales promotion activity? Why is it offered? What does it try to achieve?
2. What categories of sales promotion are being used? Is sales promotion directed to the trade, the final consumer, or both?
3. Is the effort directed at all the firm’s key publics or restricted to only potential customers? Price
4. What levels of pricing and specific prices should be used?
5. What mechanisms does the firm have to ensure that the prices charged are acceptable to customers?
6. What mechanisms does the firm have to ensure that the prices charged are acceptable to customers?
7. How price sensitive are customers?
8. If a price change is put into effect, how will the number of customers change? Will total revenue increase or decrease?
9. Which method is used for establishing a price: going rate, demand oriented, or cost based?
10. What discounts are offered, and with what rationale?
11. Has the firm considered the psychological dimensions of price?
12. How are price promotions used?
13. What methods of payment are accepted? Is it in the firm’s best interest to use these various payment methods?
If you write more than the pages go ahead I’ll immediately increase the funds.
Please ask me at anytime for any questions.
Don’t forget that our company is Nickelodeon.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.