Task 1: Report
• Title Section – This includes the name of the author(s) and the date of report preparation.
• Summary – There needs to be a summary of the major points and conclusions. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report.
• Introduction – The first page of the report needs to have an introduction. You will explain the topic.
• Body – This is the main section of the report. There needs to be several sections, with each having a subtitle. Information is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
• Conclusion – This is where everything comes together.
– Add figures and write number to figures and add captions to figure.
– Please write without Plagiarism
Task 2 : Make a presentation
Structure your presentation
Your oral presentations must have three main stages:
⎫ The introduction: (what you intend to say)
⎫ The body (the presentation itself)
⎫ Conclusions (what you have said)
Instructions for the preparation and delivery of your oral presentations
• Presentation should be 10-15 minutes long
• A minimum of 15 slides (maximum 20) should be included (excluding cover page and end slide)
• As a rule of thumb, the number of slides in your presentation should be less than the presentation time allowed, eg, 10 slides for a 15 minute presentation allows you to speak for 1.5 minutes for each slide.
• Use a standard font such as Times Roman, Arial, Verdana or Tahoma
• Font size should be large enough to be legible (e.g. 22 – 28 for the text and 28-35 for titles)
• Select the key points only for each of your PowerPoint slides. Keep the amount of information on each slide to a minimum.
• While you can insert images directly into your PowerPoint presentation, try to keep these to a minimum.
• Do not use too many stunts/animations such as ‘flying text’ or noises
• Begin by introducing yourself
• State the topic clearly and give an outline of what you will cover
• Conclude by summarising the main points of your presentation
– Don’t forget to put pictures in the slides
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.