“Monitoring foreign supplier” the challenge of detecting unethical practice
Please fully answer the following questions about the case in your report:
1. Summarize and discuss the core issue in the case. Do not repeat the entire case details but only pertinent information at the heart of the case.
2. Identify any ethical and/or moral dilemmas in the case. What is an ethical decision-making? What ethical perspective can be used to analyze this case?
3. A firm’s suppliers are one of its most important external stakeholders. In light of this case, how do you evaluate the performance of Nike and Walmart when it comes to their relationship with foreign suppliers? Are they doing enough in ensuring compliance and supporting these suppliers’ growth? If not, what do you think is missing?
4. Recent research in corporate social responsibility (CSR) suggests that we evaluate the firm’s performance from three important dimensions: economic, social and environmental. These are commonly referred to as the “Triple Bottom Line”. Evaluate Walmart & Nike’s economic performance by specifically focusing on their Return on Assets (ROA), Return on Equity (ROE) and growth of stock price from 2012-2016.[Hint: Use Library’s Mergent Online database for financial information].
5.Similarly, evaluate Nike’s & Walmart’s environmental (sustainable) performance. Begin by downloading these companies’ recent Sustainability Reports from their websites (or related sources). Summarize major initiatives they have that support environmental sustainability in recent years.
6. Some analysts express concern that firms sometimes do not fully commit to sustainability as they claim in their official reports (“greenwashing” phenomenon). In your opinion, are these two companies fully committed to addressing environmental issues/concerns? Support your arguments with research.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.