Identify one of your own child or adolescent cases. Summarize the presenting problem and relevant history.
2. Provide a trauma-informed assessment of your client. The trauma assessment should include a brief description of the trauma HISTORY and a brief summary of emotional and/or behavioral SYPTOMS that have developed as a result of the trauma
Be sure to highlight developmental and cultural factors that are salient to the assessment. Developmental concerns should speak to the child/adolescent’s achievement of milestones –individual, family, school, peers. Is the attachment relationship affected? Discuss how culture interacts with the experience of or impact of trauma. Competency 1.2
3. Using the core concepts as a guide for prioritizing treatment issues, identify the most immediate treatment issues for your client. Use ONE, NO MORE THAN two core concepts.
4. Discuss the efforts you have made to address ambivalence/resistance effectively with your client and family. Identify the resistance/ambivalence clearly – it may be with the child or it may be with the caregiver, – e.g. reluctant to attend sessions, avoids efforts at engagement which is affecting the relationship with the child – or both. Competency 6.2
5. Summarize the treatment to date. Indicate where, if at all, you have been able to use elements of the trauma treatment framework you have identified. Competency 8.1
6. Using the trauma treatment framework you have chosen as a guide, identify next steps in your work with the client/client system.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.