3 Readings: (1 research paper, 1 novel, and 1 website)
1. RestoryingSelf_ThomasStornaiuolo (research paper) Attached
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
I recommend you read the beautiful illustrated edition if you are able (novel) Attached
3. https://www.wizardingworld.com/ Explore Wizarding World website (formerly known as Pottermore). Register for the site and take the sorting hat quiz (click on the icon in the upper left corner and then “Hogwarts sorting.” You’ll have to make an account. You are also welcome to take the Patronus and wand quizzes— I’d love to know what you get!
Students will have the opportunity to write an approximately 500-750 words reflection in order to demonstrate their mastery of the topic. These responses will be posted on the relevant discussion board. They are graded out of 3 points: one point for responding to each of the assigned texts and one point per ELO.
Your reflection should address significant concepts you are grappling with in your engagement in each week’s readings. Be sure to discuss specific passages from and connections between the readings from the week. Remember to address ELO 1 (analyze, interpret, and critique the literature) and ELO 2 (consider cultural influences and affects).
In your response, you may consider answering these guided questions. You are, however, not limited to these questions and can explore other relevant topics of interest to you:
1. What prior experience do you have with Harry Potter? Is this your first time reading one of the books or have you previously read them all? What was this reading experience like for you?
2. What knowledge do you have about the Harry Potter fandom (or another fandom)? Have you participated in any way? What was it like to explore Pottermore? What Hogwarts House were you sorted into?
3. Why do you think fantasy is a popular subgenre within children’s literature? What about Hogwarts and the wizarding world might appeal to young readers? Some people argue that Harry Potter should not be children’s literature. Why might they feel this way? What do you think?
4. What are your reactions to the article you read? Was anything surprising? What are your biggest takeaways?
1 point— mentions all assigned readings and discusses them together (Harry Potter, Pottermore/The Wizarding World, selected article)
1 point- analyzes, interprets, and critiques significant works of young adult literature (ELO 1)
1 point- appraises and evaluates the personal and social values of their own and other cultures (ELO 2)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.