So this is a group English project that I am working on with one other student, but I am in charge of the reports. This project is about ways to draw more attention to a college counseling center. To achieve this, we came up with the idea that a mass text message would be sent out to the Purdue University Northwest student body a few times throughout the semester to inform them of the services they offer. Attached are the instructions for the joint report as well as the individual report. So technically, two separate papers add up to 5 to be clear, plus one work cited page. One source is at the bottom of the page but will need four more discussing mental health with students dealing with digital learning directed towards college students. My group has come up with questions that we would’ve liked to have asked the counseling center but were unable to contact them for an interview, so our professor excused us from that portion of the project. We would like to include some of those questions even though we do not have answers.
The mental health of students dealing with digital learning!
2. Overview of problem = students needing someone to go to with the stressful digital learning year.
3.The project was chosen because my group consists of 2 college students dealing with a new way of learning due to a global pandemic and would like to have somewhere like the counseling center to turn to if we ever needed to talk.
4. Our deliverable is a picture/screenshot of a text message sent from the Purdue Northwest Counseling Center. This text message would prove useful to all students because everyone has a phone to be reached to inform the student body of the resources this specific college has to offer.
5. What went wrong- unable to contact PNW counseling center for an interview because they are not allowed to engage in interviews, but this made it possible to come up with great questions and figure out a deliverable that was easily accessible to the whole student body.
1. Felt challenged unable to interview PNW counseling center.
2. My group’s deliverable helps relieve any mental stress the student body faces and wishes to release verbally. I tried to make an effort to connect with the counseling center and left voicemails but receiving no returning phone call.
3. This project would help me to seek out my resources available to me more.
4. Posing many questions helped develop a useful deliverable. Our deliverable is the best way to reach the whole student body. An email would get tossed to the junk folder or wouldn’t get read. A notification on a student’s back-office would get overlooked. A text is very useful because everyone checks their phone often.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.