Comprehensive mid-semester essay: CONQUEST, CULTURE AND POWER
Based on readings assigned and topics discussed in class, write a 5 page (minimum) essay demonstrating your understanding of the connections between Latinx history, culture, migration, identity, underdevelopment, capitalism, and present challenges.
Must be written in Times New Roman 12 Font, double space, 1 inch margin on each side.
Must be uploaded on Bb on or before the due date: Friday April 3, 2020.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS SERVE AS GUIDELINES
(are not questions to be answered)
– 1st and 2nd motivating forces in the conquest of the Americas.
– Effects of conquest and colonialism on the indigenous people of the Americas, policies imposed, constructed crises, and massive migrations.
– Such effects influence on the dynamics of race, class, labor, discrimination, migration, and identity.
– Colonial status of Puerto Rico restricts its economic development, trade, rights, and freedom.
– Interests of economic powers and corporations focus on lands and resources, not on the wellbeing of the populations.
– Impact on cultural diversity of Puerto Rican, Hispanic Caribbean and Latinx cultures.
– Such diversity persists in national (countries) and transnational (diasporas) contexts, and reinforces resistance.
– Art (painting, installations, sculpture, crafts, music, literature, performance, and other forms), as well as food, languages, traditions and cultural events depict key aspects of Latinx history and cultures. Thus, as they are passed on from one generation to the next, become strong forms of resistance against dominating economic powers and cultures.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.