Hiiii I know it seems a lot but this is requires
Paper must be 1200 words MAX. (4-5 pages in length).
Double spaced and typed on standardized 8.5” X 11”
Times New Roman 12 points
Margins (top/bottom/right/left) of every page is 1 inch
Tab the first line of each paragraph
Page Numbers must appear on the top right hand corner of each page
Be sure to cite the NEWS SOURCE & ARTICLE TITLE(S).
INTRODUCTION contains your thesis statement that clearly describes what you are writing about. Why did you select this article? Summarize the article in 10 sentences max.
BODY is the paragraphs in between your introduction and conclusion that explains, supports, and substantiates the main point of your paper. Includes specific sources and examples.
Describe what was interesting or impactful to you. Incorporate and name MINIMUM 6 CONCEPTS learned in class throughout this section.
CONCLUSION wraps up your point with strong conclusive summarizing statements. Briefly summarize your main points of evidence. How did the concepts/ theories you learned in class influence or change your understanding of your experience?
HAPPENING IN THE WORLD TODAY
Your assignment’s topic is Cov-19.
THE GLOBAL HEALTH EPIDEMIC that we are experiencing today is extraordinary on many fronts. As a scientist you MUST examine various issues brought on by this historical incident using (MINIMUM 6) concepts, theories and models described in CHAPTER 10: SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY, CHAPTER 8: COGNITION, LANGUAGE, & INTELLIGENCE, CHAPTER 12: HEALTH, STRESS, & COPING, AND CHAPTER 6: LEARNING.
Some ideas for you to consider- (you are not limited to this list)
– How shelter-in-place has impacted the individual psyche, familial dynamic, interpersonal dynamic, professional dynamic etc. (how we are relating to one another in a new way) What are you observing in your own life right now?
– How this health crisis is impacting mental health overall (from an individual, group, and societal sense)
– What are you seeing in the social media? Deindividuation? Group think? Group polarization? Power of individual? (Chapter 10)
– Use social thinking, social influence, antisocial relations and prosocial relations to make sense of issues related to Cov-19. (Chapter 10)
– Do you see cognitive dissonance? What types of persuasions do you see in the media? How do communicator/message/audience variable play a factor in persuasion? (Chapter 10)
– Do you see examples of fundamental attribution error? (Chapter 10)
– How does culture affect our attitude about diseases and how diseases spread, and how they impact our society? (Chapter 10)
– Apply Solomon Asch’s conformity study, Milgram’s obedience experience to understand what is going on. (Chapter 10)
– Are you seeing social loafing? Deindividuation? (Chapter 10)
– How do your think the way we view the Cov-19 has been shaped by our prior “learning”? (classical/ operant conditioning/ mimicking/ modeling/ prototypes, belief perseveration, fixation…) You may offer personal examples.
– Take technical terms and concepts like (Chapter 8) thinking/ knowledge/ problem solving/ reasoning/ mental representation/ metal picture/ visual image describe your experience related to Cov-19.
– How do concepts like (Chapter 8) confirmation bias, fixation, incubation, intuition, available heuristics, overconfidence, and belief perseverance play out in people’s dialogues, arguments and discussions about Cov-19?
– How does (Chapter 8) the effect of framing impact people’s opinions about Cov-19? Fake news?
– What do we know about how language is developed (Chapter 8) that may contribute to the way we understand and communicate Cov-19?
An important part of being a psychology major is APPLYING what you learn to help you CRITICALLY THINK and draw a WELL INFORMED understanding of the critical incidents happening in the world now.
Equipped with newly learned theories, concepts and terms, you are now better able to gain a deeper understanding of not only what you READ but also EXPERIENCE. EXAMINE WHAT YOU ARE OBSERVING IN YOUR OWN LIFE, your family, friends AND what you observe in the CURRENT HEADLINES from major United States Newspapers (MSNBC, NBC, CNN, OC Register, The Guardian, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post etc.). Please refrain from using Buzzfeed, or fashion/lifestyle articles. SELECT A NEWS ARTICLE related to Cov-19 and its impact on the society. I suggest that you use snopes.com to verify the validity of the news. USE 1-2 NEWS ARTICLES.
Construct a WELL ORGANIZED PAPER that displays your understanding of the covered concepts. Imagine that you are writing to a reader who lacks the technical knowledge of psychology. Your assignment is to help this reader get a fuller insight beyond the words on the newspaper.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.