The company you select for this Project Paper is up to you; however, it must be a publicly traded company whose financials are available on the internet. You will be preparing an Executive Summary regarding the company you chose. This assignment requires a written paper and a presentation, which is due as detailed in the “Course Schedule”.
For this Project Paper, please use the following resources:
(1) Internet or other resources including the library; (2) The Annual Report for your company which can be located on the internet. (For a sample of what financials look like, see Appendix C in the back of the textbook, starting on page C-1. Nike, Inc. financials are shown there).
The requirements for this assignment are listed below:
Acquire a copy of your company’s most recent Annual Report, and other information about the company’s history, etc., for this assignment by using the Internet or other resources. You will need the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Prepare a 750- to 1,000-word written Executive Summary Report, using the information contained in the company’s balance sheet and income statement, the Internet or other resources, answering the following questions. (Note: The annual reporting period and fiscal year mean year-end numbers).
Please make sure your written paper includes answers to the following questions:
1. Company history: When was the company founded? By whom? List other historical facts.
2. Who is the audit firm for the company?
3. What stock exchange is the company listed on? What is their ticker symbol?
4. How much cash and cash equivalents did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
5. What were the company’s total current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
6. What were the two largest current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
7. What were the company’s total assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
8. What amount of accounts payable did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
9. What were the company’s total current liabilities at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
10. What were the company’s total liabilities and shareholders’ equity at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
11. What were the company’s revenues (or net revenues) for the last 2 annual reporting periods?
12. Besides reporting numbers you need to provide some analysis such as increase decrease, percentage change, or any ratios you might find useful to explain changes in the financials of the company you chose.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.