Here is one laboratory topic PowerPoint Presentation for assignment,
1- Answer all questions on the topic with examples and pictures to support your answer.
2- Do not cut any part of the topics to make your answer clear, and do not leave any question without an answer.
3- Think and read carefully before answering.
4- Work according to instruction specifically. I need a 9 slides presentation. PowerPoint, plus one-page references slide, so the total is 10.
5- Make sure, you do not leave the page or space to enter the name of the university, your name, or the name of the trainer, this is not required.
Creature Feature Presentation
1. Learn the major life history components of a single animal species
2. Gain experience in researching and presenting scientific information.
3. Prepare and present a professional oral slide presentation
You will be assigned a phylum within Kingdom Animalia. You will then be required to choose one species that is a member of that phylum. A species is defined by its binomial nomenclature that includes the Genus, which is capitalized, and species which is not. Both words must be italicized, Canis lupus – the grey wolf.
• Prepare a power-point type slide presentation on the ONE species you picked from the phylum you were assigned.
• Prepare and record a ten-minute oral presentation to go along with your slide show.
• You must include a minimum of eight or more properly cited references for the information included in your presentation, not including image citations.
Presentation topics: Your presentation should include but is not limited to:
• Evolutionary relationships among organisms in the phylum that includes your species; i.e. taxonomy in the form of Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family Genus and species.
• Geographic distribution: the geographic range of the species.
• Habitat: the environment in which the species lives, including both biotic and abiotic conditions.
• Nutrient preferences: the nutrients and/or energy sources preferred by the species that allow individuals to grow and reproduce.
• Reproduction: mechanisms involved in propagation of descendent generations, may include sexual and/or asexual processes
• Status: any state, federal, or international recognition of the species as threatened or endangered.
• Relationship with humans: notable interactions between the species and humans.
• Bibliography slide of (at least eight) references used in preparing the content of your presentation. Please format citations using either APA or MLA style. You must provide a citation for every reference used; failure to do so is considered plagiarism.
• Image credits used in your slide presentation. It is fine to cite right on/by the image itself rather than a long list in the bibliography.
Citation information from the library:
Citation Machine: https://www.citationmachine.net/style
Some Tips for PowerPoint Presentations
1. The first slide is a title slide including project title, author information and date.
2. As a rule, you should spend at least three minutes on each slide.
3. Try to limit the text to 6-7 lines per slide with no more than 7-8 words per line. Bullet points and incomplete sentences are a must; do not use full sentences.
4. Use a dark background with light text or light background with dark text. Strong contrast between the background and text increases readability.
5. Use the same template or background for the entire presentation. Avoid distracting backgrounds: the audience should be focused on you and the information you are presenting, not background graphics.
6. Use the same font throughout the presentation. Sparingly use capitalization, bold or italics to indicate emphasis. Always italicize species names. Do not underline for emphasis because it is used for online hyperlinks in PowerPoint.
7. Change font sizes: titles should be in the largest font and main points in a larger font than sub-points. Font sizes 24-pt and larger are best; do not use less than 18-pt.
8. Use images, figures and tables to enhance your presentation. You must provide a citation for all material that is not original including downloaded or copied images.
9. Keep the audience focused but avoid distracting sound and animation features. Use the same slide transition and/or text animation throughout the entire presentation.
10. The last slide should be a citation slide that includes citations for the references and images used in your presentation. Failure to do so is considered plagiarism and will be dealt with as such.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.