Compose a critical essay of about 1400 words on one of the following topics. Be sure that you have a strong, clear, arguable thesis statement, and that you use academic paragraph structures. Use quoted evidence from the text(s) to support each point you make. Use MLA format for all documentation. Ensure that your essay follows all formatting requirements.
The eligible texts for this paper are the course’s fiction readings: Eden Robinson’s “Terminal Avenue”; Kurt Vonnegut Jr’s “2BR02B”’; Harlan Ellison’s “‘Repent, Harlequin!’ Said the Ticktockman”; George Orwell’s 1984; and Alan Moore’s V for Vendetta.
1. Is V truly an anarchist in V for Vendetta? Is Evey? Why or why not?
1a. Alternative: Compare Winston Smith’s anarchism to V’s or Evey’s.
2. Why is sexuality such an important part of resisting a totalitarian state? Discuss at least two texts in your answer. (Suggested reading: Hannah Arendt – “Ideology and Terror: A Novel Form of Government” – posted to “Supplementary Material.”)
3. Compare and contrast the significance of television in 1984 and V for Vendetta.
4. Compare and contrast how any two characters (each from a separate text) respond to living in a totalitarian state. (Suggested reading: Hannah Arendt – “Ideology and Terror: A Novel Form of Government” – posted to “Supplementary Material.”) How far does each character participate in the system? What does not participating in the system entail?
5. Discuss the significance of the loss of family in at least two works. How does that loss change the protagonists? How does it affect the protagonists’ feelings about the state?
6. Discuss the importance of public disobedience in at least two works. How is public disobedience different from private opposition to the state? What is the effect of public disobedience?
George orwell’s 1984 is a novel so can not attach.
v for vendetta is an adult comic book.
I have attached the other short stories.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.