Instructions on Assessment:
Submit a 3000 word structured essay, in which you critically evaluate the practices/behaviours in an organisation of your choice. You will write from the position of a journalist researching the organisation to identify practices/behaviours that are problematic and require investigation as well as recommendations to attend to the issues identified. You will write from either the symbolic or contemporary theoretical perspectives, using Organisation Theory from the most relevant theme taught in the module.
The themes that we will cover in the module are:
o Structure and Design
o Organisational Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Knowledge Management
o Aesthetics, Performance and Narrative
o Power and Control
Guidance for writing the essay
You are encouraged to structure your essay as follows:
• Introduction to the essay and rationale for the choice of organisation [10%]
• A brief section justifying your choice of theoretical perspective: either the symbolic or the contemporary and how this impacts on your writing approach [15%]
• A summary table indicating the relevance of each of the seven themes to the chosen organisational practices/behaviours [15%]
• A critical literature review on the one theme that you consider to have the greatest importance for that organisation, using either the symbolic or the contemporary theoretical perspective as your context [15%]
• Critical evaluation of the practices/behaviours of the case organisation in relation to the selected theme through critical application of the reviewed theories [25%]
• Conclusions [10%]
• Reference list: Cite no fewer than 5 contemporary academic journal articles that are discussed in the essay. You should also cite additional references from books, textbooks, credible news outlets and professional journals [10%]
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.