There are 6 questions. Each response to the questions needs a 1.5-page long answer.
1. You work for a New York-based consumer products firm and you have been asked to recommend a VPN to install at the firm. You are asked to consider both hardware and software VPNs. Research both hardware and software VPNs, choose one product from each of these two categories (hardware and software) and prepare a report that discusses your two choices and explains the advantages and disadvantages of each product. (1.5 – 2 Pages)
2. You are a popular security consultant in the New York area. Several of your clients are worried about Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks. Write a report about whether you would stop or minimize the effects of a DDOS attack. (1 – 1.5 Pages)
3. You perform security training at your company. You are tasked with creating documentation for non-technical users explaining what proxy servers and bastion hosts are and why they are important security tools. Write a one and a half page summary in total explaining each of these two tools in a way that non-technical users could understand. (1.5 Pages)
4. You did such a great job researching and recommending a VPN (question 1) that your firm now wants you to recommend a firewall to install at the company. Research a firewall offered by a large security or network related firm and one offered by a small independent company. Prepare a one to two page paper summarizing what each of the two products does and explain the advantages and disadvantages of each product. (1 – 2 Pages)
5. Your company sells assorted children’s products (toys, games, puzzles etc.). Your IDPS detects an attack on your customer database. Upon initial review of the logs, it appears that a competitor located in a foreign country is behind this. Using the SIRT team member departments we discussed in module 8, list what departments you would notify immediately. Explain why you are including them and why, at least initially, you are excluding the others. (1 – 1.5 Pages)
6. List and discuss at least 4 legal related (such as laws out of date) challenges security professionals are facing today. In addition, discuss managing change and why it is important to security professionals both on a technical and a personal level (1 – 1.5 Pages)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.