Week 6 Assignment
After reading the assigned chapters in your textbook, answer the questions listed below. Please do not copy and paste your answers from the text or the internet. You may type the answers, but be sure that they are in your own words so that you can demonstrate that you understand the information and could teach it to your patient, when needed. Please use complete sentences, proper grammar, and appropriate citations, if needed.
1) Define the terms sputum, rales, orthopnea, and hemoptysis.
2) Differentiate a productive cough from an unproductive cough by general cause, signs, and possible complications.
3) Explain why secondary bacterial infections may commonly follow viral infections in the respiratory tract of elderly patients.
4) Describe how cystic fibrosis affects the lungs and sweat glands.
5) Explain three possible causes of pulmonary edema.
6) Explain the similarities and differences between anorexia and bulimia.
7) Explain how chronic reflux of gastric contents into the esophagus may cause hiatal hernia.
8) What is indicated by occult blood in the stool of a person with gastroenteritis?
9) State the rationale for each of the following manifestations of cirrhosis: excessive bleeding, ascites, jaundice, and weight loss.
10) Define diverticulitis, and explain how diverticula develop and become inflamed.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.