• One (1) Blogpost—be sure to include subheadings and a title; it must be at least two paragraphs in length.
• Three (3) tweets—each must include a properly sized image.
• Three (3) Instagram posts—each must include a properly sized image.
• One (1) Facebook post—must be one paragraph long and include either an image or a link to an article that displays an image. Use a tool such as Canva or Adobe Suite to create and size your images.
Step 2. Write a paper that:
• Discusses the product or service, the marketing goals for your content, and a general theme that pulls all of your content together.
• Evaluates how the content you’ve created helps achieve the marketing goals.
• Applies references to explain how and why you’ve created your content as you have, to include choice of language and images, use of headlines, and so forth.
• Analyzes whether or not your content will appeal to a global audience.
• Identifies and describes any potential ethical issues with the content.
You may embed your content as figures in your paper or include them in your appendices.
• The well-written paper should be 8-10 pages in length not including the required cover and reference pages or appendices.
• Discuss and reference concepts taken from the assigned textbook reading and relevant research.
• Support your paper with at least three scholarly references (one of which includes the textbook – They Ask You Answer, Marcus Sheridan)
• Format the paper according to the current APA formatting requirements.
Product for Project – https://www.mirror.co/
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.