Discussion Board Forum 1
Topic: Community Observation
Take a look at your community by walking or driving around it. After that, answer the following:
1. What makes it a community? What do you think defines it or distinguishes it?
2. From your visual survey of the community, what do you perceive as the major health-related problems in your community?
3. From your visual survey of the community, what do you perceive as the major assets of your community? (Note: These may include social-related organizations.)
4. What institutions or businesses in your community are involved in the area of health care? What goods and services do they provide?
5. How far do people in your community need to travel to purchase health products? What health products are available in your community? (Note: The possible differences in name-brand health product prices compared to generic health product prices.)
1. All key components of the Discussion Board Forum prompt are answered in the thread.
2. Major points are supported by all of the following:
• Reading & Study materials;
• Pertinent examples (conceptual and/or personal);
• Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts);
• At least 2 peer-reviewed source citations, in addition to the course textbook, in current APA format; and
3. Integration of at least 1 biblical principle.
4. Proper spelling and grammar are used.
5. Required word count (at least 350 words) is met. Word count must be posted in the post.
Website: Healthy People 2020
Website: Global Health
Website: The Office of Minority Health
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.