As described in the textbook (section 1-1), scientific research articles tend to follow a standard structure.
You can read more about this structure in the following articles
1. Scientific papers. (n.d.). Scitable.
2. Writing a scientific research article. (n.d.). Columbia University.
Biological research articles are indexed in a central database called PubMed.
Go to Pubmed and search for research articles on a topic of your choice by entering the name of a disease or organism in the search field. Once you have a list of papers you can manage your results by using the various filters running down the left hand side of the screen. You can filter for an article by type, such as review, or publication date such as the past 5 years only. To select open-access (free) articles, click on the filter for ‘free full text’
1. Open 2-3 articles from your search and for each of them locate the different sections (abstract, introduction, results, discussion, materials and methods). The goal(s) and conclusion(s) are often found in the last paragraph of the introduction and discussion, respectively, as well as in the abstract.
2. Without reading the full article or trying to understand it, locate the goal(s) and conclusion(s) of the study.
3. Based on your search, briefly discuss in one paragraph (at least 300 words) the advantages and/or disadvantages of having a common structure for scientific research articles. You may, for instance, refer to the scientific method or compare to other types of articles. When citing articles or other types of document, follow standard APA guidelines. For help with APA citations. Your submission should be at least 300 words long.
4. After posting your discussion on the forum, briefly comment in a constructive manner to at least three of your peer’s postings and rate their response. For instance refer to how your own experience supports/contradicts the opinions developed by your peers. If you think they are too general or not rooted enough in personal experience, you may also ask for more detailed examples supporting these opinions. In particular make sure that the examples provided are properly referenced and that you are able to access them. Overall, your comments should contribute positively to the conversation by broadening or clarifying it.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.