This week we have been learning about how we can show up as coaches to the people around us in order to serve their needs and cultivate better results in our organizations. We need to pay attention to the difference between coaching and telling, coaching and teaching and coaching and counselling. We can all be coaches and we can all get better at the skills needed to learn and practice in order to be a better coach.
1. READ these two articles and take notes:
2. WATCH these video resources and take notes:
3. REFLECT: Pick ONLY 1 question to answer in your initial post. Make sure you let the reader know which question you are writing on and citations and references are needed. You can use resources from other articles or the textbook and lecture but you must reference at least 2 of these resources provided in this DQ.
1. At it’s core, what is leadership coaching, how is it different from counseling or mentoring and why is it an important skill to master? Explain your ideas and provide an example.
2. What 1-2 key ideas do you feel are really important to being a great coach? Explain your ideas and suggest how students in this course or at TWU could benefit from practicing 1-2 of these ideas right now in their lives.
3. Do you have a coaching experience, either good or bad, that you can and apply one or two of the coaching ideas we learned this week to evaluate that experience. Discuss in detail.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.