Task description: Congratulations! You are hired as a consultant to the event company of the chosen event for the following tasks. As a consultant, your task is to visit, observe and experience the event as a secret shopper, and report your findings on the following event experiences to the event organisation with recommendations:
1. One best experience at the event which can be further strengthened and maximized to achieve the mission/vision/goals of the event
2. One worst experience at the event which should be improved to achieve the mission/vision/goals of the event
It is strongly recommended that the report consists of the following content:
• Executive summary
• Table of Contents
• Introduction: the background, aim, and structure of the report
• A brief description about the event
o Type of event (size & content), location and timing, visitor number etc.
o Key target markets
o Motivations of the key target markets
o SWOT analysis
• The best experience:
o What was the best?
o Why did you think this experience was the best?
o How did you come to have such a good experience? Think about how this experience was arranged by an event management/organisation.
o Why do you think this experience, in particular, should be further strengthened and maximised for its success?
• The worst experience:
o What was the worst?
o Why did you think this experience was the worst?
o How did you come to have such a bad experience? Think about how this experience was arranged by an event management/organisation.
o Why do think this experience, in particular, should be improved for its success?
o How to strengthen the best experience identified
o How to improve the worst experience identified
• Appendices (if any)
• This report is a reflective report which requires describing your experiences and analysing the experiences linked to the relevant concepts/theories. You need to reveal your personal thoughts/feelings about your experiences in relation to what you learnt in this course. This assignment is NOT to discuss the event impacts.
• The best and worst experiences could be any experiences related to the event’s marketing activities, operation process, or event design etc. Your discussions on the best and worst experiences need to be related to the vision/mission/goals of the event, its key target markets and their motivations. You also need to consider how these aspects affect the event’s success and continuity.
• A SWOT analysis should be conducted in consideration of the internal and external environments that the event faces. Provide at least four points for each category (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats). A SWOT analysis should be presented in a bulleted format in a table and provide a sentence for each point explaining their inclusion.
• It is recommended to use photos of your experience to describe the best and worst experiences of the event.
• Your recommendations should be made in line with the event’s marketing, operation, or event planning and development strategies. The factors identified in the SWOT analysis could also be considered for your recommendations if relevant. Recommendations should be practical and specific.
• Target markets: Consider geographic, demographic, and psychographic segmentation.
• Motivations of target markets: consider both the push and pull motivations.
• The discussion and recommendations should be supported with relevant literature or concepts.
• At least 8 relevant references (includes minimum use of 5 academic resources) should be used.
• Use a report style.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.