answer the questions that is presented
Format: Font – Times New Roman; Size – 12; Margin – 1 inch; Line spacing 1.5
The economic impact of Coronavirus has affected small, big, developing, developed, rich and poor countries. Many countries are struggling to revitalize the economic progress at least to bring to the level of February 2020. Unfortunately, some economists’ predictions are that the impact may presence for many years to come. The virus has effect supply chain, production, delivery, consumption, employment and livelihood. Different governments have introduced different measures to an extent of equivalent to 10% of the GDP to nothing. Most generous stimulus is from US government where two trillion dollars were allocated to unemployment insurance to small and large firms protection. Despite the US government intervention and support, some of the larger global brand firms have already file for bankruptcy. While Kuwait government requested the banks to holds the payments of loans and credit cards to six months and guaranteed salaries for locals in the public and private sector. You have been asked to write a four pages report on the following things;
1. How the virus pandemic has impacted the international flows of goods and assets (capital flows)
2. What is likely to happen to your country if your country’s trading partners experience a significant recession
3. President Trump continue to be the champion to make America the greatest by asking public go buy American made products. How policies like this will affect not only American economy but also miskeen economies like Sri Lanka.
4. Kuwait investment authority is the government agency responsible for investing outside Kuwait. Under the current oil prices, can Kuwait be able to invest in similar manner it used to be. Explain your answer.
5. Using graphs explain the impact of US government’s stimulus package on the loanable funds market, net capital outflow and foreign currency market.
6. Using graphs explain the impact of Kuwait government’s economic support initiatives on the loanable funds market, net capital outflow and foreign currency market.
7. Using graphs explain the impact of US government’s stimulus package on Aggregate demand, Aggregate supply, equilibrium output and price level in the US economy.
8. Using graphs explain the impact of Kuwait government’s economic support initiatives on Aggregate demand, Aggregate supply, equilibrium output and price level in Kuwait.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.