**THIS IS PART 2 OF A 2 PART PROJECT. PART I IS POSTED SEPARATELY WITH AN EARLIER DUE DATE**
ECP 6705 – Managerial Economics Portfolio Paper Part II (due Friday, 06/26/2020)
IMPORTANT! This paper is the final version including the previously submitted sections from Part I. The executive summary and ending summary/conclusion MUST cover all seven content sections. The order of the final paper should be:
1. Executive Summary
2. Brief Overview/Industry Analysis
3. Labor Costs and Quality
4. Evidence from Recent Capital Activity
5. Financial Ratio Analysis
6. Evidence of Scale Economies
7. Evidence of Scope Economies
8. Ethical Issue Analysis
9. Concluding Summary
Since you were previously graded on sections 2-5, those sections are not directly graded again in the final paper. Instead, you are assessed on how well you integrate the information from those sections into the Executive Summary and Concluding Summary. The points for Portfolio Paper II are as follows:
Executive Summary (3/4-1 page, 45 points) A succinct summary (not just an outline but an executive summary, you will lose points for failing to include your findings).
Evidence of Scale Economies: Is Bigger, Better I (1-2 pages, 45 points)
1. Why — or why not — a big firm in this industry?
2. Why a small firm and how does it avoid competing with a big (An example always helps)?
3. Design a study of scale economies
Evidence of Scope Economies: Is Bigger, Better II (1-2 pages, 35 points)
1. Do firms produce products that are related to each other?
2. What is the advantage of this production strategy (if any exists)?
3. Design a study of scope economies
Ethical Issue Analysis (2-3 pages, 55 points)
1. Identify an ethical issue
2. Explain the direct and indirect effects of the issue on the relevant stakeholders
3. Are moral hazard or adverse selection involved in the issue?
4. Identify and explain issues not yet commonly acknowledged (may be unrelated to the first ethical issue)
Summary (2 pages, 40 points) Given what you have learned, do you want to
1. Work in this industry (short term prospects and long term prospects); and
2. Own capital in this industry (short-term prospects and long-term prospects)
(Your summary should be backed up by the research you conducted and the analysis you included in the prior sections.)
References (40 points)
1. Industry level sources are included
2. Business periodicals are included
3. Something extra (e.g., interview or trade journals) is included
4. This list reflects the reading of an “expert”.
Total points for the above sections: 260
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.