So this research paper has three parts:
1. Operations and Supply Chain management research paper: Topic identification and Abstract (300 words)
2. Operations and Supply Chain management research paper: Literature Review (2000 words)
3. Operations and Supply Chain management research paper: Case Application (1800 words)
Part 1 is due on the 5th April
Part 2 is due on the 10th May
Part 3 is due on the 30th May
All information will be provided on a doc as its too big and confusing to paste here
• Bowersox, Closs, Cooper and Bowersox (2013) Supply Chain Logistics Management, 4th Edition, McGraw Hill.
• Sunil Chopra, Peter Meindl, D.V.Kalra, 6th edition, 2016, Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation, Pearson Education, New Delhi
• Jacobs, F. R. and Chase, R. B. (2013) Operations and Supply Chain Management: The Core, 3rd edition, Boston, MA: Irwin McGraw Hill
• Michael, H, Hugos, (2011) Essentials of Supply Chain Management, Third edition, Wiley
• Janat Shah; (Supply Chain Management-Text & Cases, Pearson Education, New Delhi
• Simchi-Levi, Kaminsky and Simchi-Levi (2005) Designing and Managing the Supply Chain
2nd Edition, McGraw Hill.
• Martin Christopher (2013), Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Pearson UK
• Donald Waters and Stephen Rinsler (2014), Global Logistics: New Directions in Supply
Chain Management, Kogan Page Publisher, UK
• Robert Handfiled and Ernest Nichols Jr. (2008), Introduction to Supply Chain Management,
2nd Edition, Prentice Hall, USA
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.