Essay ENG 130: Research Essay
This assignment focuses on your ability to: evaluate researched source materials to be academic, valid, and reliable; to incorporate research fluidly into an essay format; to cite researched information properly in APA format.
The purpose of completing this assignment is: learning how to research valid and reliable sources is an important lifelong skill for school, career, and personal life. You will need to know how to synthesize researched information and present it effectively. As a student of Post, please be sure you use this assignment to solidify your mastery of APA text citations. Ask your instructor questions!
Prompt (what you are writing about):
Who is August Wilson and what are the Pittsburgh Cycle of Plays?
Instructions (How to get it done):
• Log in to the library database and search for information on August Wilson and The Pittsburgh Cycle of plays.
• You must have at least two outside sources that are academic and reliable.
• Create an essay that is at least two pages and relates the following information:
o Information on who is playwright August Wilson
o What are the Wilson’s Pittsburgh Cycle of plays
• Be sure to avoid plagiarism and put the researched information in to your own words. Do not cut and paste!
• Note: This is a research essay and not an argumentative essay. The skills reflected are to find academic and reliable sources and use them in a research-based essay.
• Length and format: at least 2 pages.
• The title page and reference page are also required, but they should not be factored into the 2-page length of the essay.
• Essay should conform to APA formatting and citation style.
• Use the third-person, objective voice, avoiding personal pronouns such as “I,” “you,” “we,” etc.
• Create a properly formatted APA reference page.
• Use APA format for in-text citations and reference citations for Fences and outside sources.
• Please be cautious about plagiarism. Make sure to use in-text citations for direct quotes, paraphrases, and new information.
Source: Fences by August Wilson (pages 1270-1331)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.