You are a public health practitioner working in Australia or Overseas. The Communicable Diseases Department of your State ( or Local) Government are asking for expressions of interest from public health practitioners such as yourself for initiatives aimed at controlling the spread of STIs in a local community. The funding for these initiatives is very broad and can cover clinical services, health education, public health campaigns, health promotion, legislative initiatives or social policy changes. The funding offered is significant and would be enough to establish an impressive health initiative. Many different initiatives are likely to be considered in a broad-based approach to the control of STIs.
1. Title of Project
2. Context, setting and role of stakeholders: explain why you selected this community eg Melbourne ie urban metropolitan ethnically diverse young community or rural African community in Tanzania (literally a few sentences). Who are the stakeholders, describe their involvement and role.
3. Aims and Objectives of your Project
4. Background to your type of project with reference to STI control theory and why the approach you have taken is likely to be successful (eg clinical services and why this may be helpful or public health awareness campaign and why this will work ). Discuss any local or national policies that may be related.
5. Justification and evidence for your project ie evidence that it is likely to be effective in achieving its objectives (eg use other similar, ideally published, studies or interventions that have been evaluated as examples)
6. Methodology of initiative (ie how are you going to do it, including evidence or efficacy if not already discussed above). Highlight any relevant difficulties there may be with implementation. Discuss how you could address these.
7. Brief plan of how the project will be evaluated
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.