Welcome to Womens health. First lets start with the ERA (Equal Rights amendment)
1. For this assignment, please view the video and website to answer the following questions for a total of 15 points. https://www.equalrightsamendment.org/ (Links to an external site.)
https://www.businessinsider.com/map-of-states-for-and-against-the-equal-rights-amendment (Links to an external site.)
A. In your opinion, should the ERA be a part of our permanent constitution as an amendment?
B. What is the current standing with the ERA as of January 2020?
2. In Chapter 2, it discusses CAM, Complimentary and Alternative medicine as well as Prescription vs OTC drugs, explaining difference between generic, chemical and brand names. You can refer to your book or you can see under files the power point for this chapter.
Please answer the following questions to make sure you have read and understand the content.
1. What is the difference between Complimentary and Alternative medicince.
2. Provide two examples of CAM
3. What is the difference between a brand name and generic name for a drug?
4. How does a drug become over the counter OTF?
5. What does FDA stand for?
3. I came across this article and appreciated it. Please take the time to read and spend some time voicing some of your thoughts on paper.
4. Now lets get practical
Please view the video on health care and comment on two takeaways. You will need to copy and paste the video in your browser
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.