Write a 700-900 word essay on thematic analysis essay of one of the following poems:
“Eating Alone” by Li-Young Lee
• Give your essay a title (not just the title of the poem).
• Include the title of the poem in quotation marks, not italics, and author’s name in the introduction. Do not refer to the author by first name only.
• Your thesis statement should state the theme. Remember, this is not the subject, but the point the poet is making ABOUT or THROUGH the subject. For example, Hayden’s “Monet’s Waterlilies” is about the speaker’s interaction with a work of art. What point is he making about that interaction?
• Discuss how at least three of the following elements are used in the poem.
diction figures of speech setting & situation tone
image rhythm & meter symbols irony
speaker sound & rhyme form
• Therefore, your essay should have a minimum of three focused support paragraphs.
• Base your essay on the poem, not your reactions/feelings to it or what critics have written about it. DO NOT use outside sources.
• Support your discussion with specific reference to the poem and include citation.
• Write your essay solely from the third person point of view (no first or second person pronouns unless they are part of a quote).
• AGAIN, do not use outside sources.
• Format your essay according to MLA guidelines.
Common errors students make when writing literary analysis essays:
• Paraphrasing the poem rather than analyzing it.
• Identifying elements but not analyzing them. To analyze, discuss how the elements are used to contribute to the central idea.
POEM IS IN FILES
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.