topic: Evaluate Alfred D Chandler’s legacy contribution to Business History as a discipline as well as to the broader field of history and related disciplines by referring to: (a) a brief overview of the focus of his major publications (b) the impact and legacy (both short and long term) of his historiographical contribution (c) criticism of his wor
The following sources can be consulted. There are however also other written and oral sources available. I strongly recommend that you also access some of them
• Maury Klein, Coming Full Circle: The Study of Big Business since 1950, (Enterprise and Society, Sept 2001 vol 2, no 3, pp. 425-460).
• Business History News. The Newsletter of the Association of Business Historians, Autumn 2008, pp.5-12. (Find on ABH website)
• Richard R John, Elaborations, Revisions, Dissents: Alfred D. Chandler, Jr.’s The Visible Hand after Twenty Years, pp.1-50.
• TK McCraw, The Challenge of Alfred D. Chandler, Jr.: Retrospect and Prospect (Reviews in American History, Vol. 15, No. 1 Mar., 1987, pp. 160-178)
• Geoffrey Jones, Marco HD van Leeuwen, Stephen Broadberry: The future of economic, business, and social history (Scandinavian Economic History Review, 60: 3, Nov 2012, pp.225-253).
• Remembering Alfred Chandler (Harvard Business School: Working Knowledge, 15 June 2007).
• You can also consult the webpages of the following Journals and professional organizations:
o Business History
o Enterprise and Society
o Business History Review
o Business History Conference
o Association of Business Historians
use the referencing guide attached for chicago in text referencing and bibliography
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.