The whole report must be about the selected retailer (Chemist warehouse or bunnings warehouse)
Executive Summary (10%):
The executive summary is a stand-alone section, which summarises the background,
objectives/aims, issues/problems and recommendations of your report. The executive summary can
only be written of course, after you have finalised the report.
o Executive Summary should appear before the Table of Contents.
o You are strongly encouraged to avoid simply paraphrasing and/or repeating the
information presented in the report itself.
Table of Contents (The marks for TOC is part of the report structure marks)
Introduction (Containing Research Aim and Scope) (15%):
Description of retail services/products and the company. Here you can discuss the essential points
about the company/organisation and the importance of investigating the particular services/product
supply chain. The introduction should include the aim and scope of the report.
Analysis, Discussion and Recommendations (35%):
A comprehensive literature review base on at least 10 (TEN) resources that can be mixture of
academic and/or non-academic sources is required to:
1. Identify the gaps/problems/issues/challenges in the particular retailer and its supply chain;
2. Explain the selected retail supply chain structure; location and layout of the store(s) or retail
outlet(s); products/services offered and other areas as you see fit;
3. Outline the core competence of the selected retailer in the competitive market;
4. Show detailed ‘Information Flows’ in the selected retail supply chain;
5. Describe the procurement activities and logistics services;
6. Describe the processes for the transportation/warehousing/distribution of goods and so on.
Also, according to your research, address the following issues:
7. Discuss the relationship between the selected retailer’s location strategies and its customers;
8. Consider the gaps/problems/issues/challenges that you have found in the literature and
determine if your selected company is facing (or will face) similar issues. In this case, it is
required to discuss them. Examples could include: the uncertainty of demand/supply; lack of
market research; unreliable consumer behaviour; poor value chain; competitive analysis; etc;
9. Discuss whether the organisation employs omnichannel or multichannel;
10. Discuss the role of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in the selected retailer’s
11. Discuss the current/recommended CSR activities in selected retail business towards
12. Discuss and compare the selected retailer’s supply chain, its return and refund policy, its
consumers, its suppliers, and its financial performance before and after COVID-19 outbreak;
13. Discuss the consumers’ panic during the current pandemic which resulted in ‘quantity
assurance’ more than ‘quality assurance’ practices;
14. Provide recommendations on how best possible solutions can be incorporated into the
selected retailer in order to overcome the current and prevent the potential
The conclusion ‘wraps up’ by summarising the gaps identified and how you resolved them. Discuss
Referencing Style (10%) and Clarity (5%):
o Referencing: The assessment should be appropriately referenced (using the Harvard
referencing style), including a bibliography. The in-text citation is a must!
o Appendices: Under appendix, you can put any tables/diagram/data that will not be
included in the word count! All tables/figures must be referred to in the body of the
the lessons learnt from this industry research report developed in relation to the concepts learnt from
lectures. Suggest any limitations of this research work.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.