Write an essay explaining an important or interesting concept — one you already know well or are just learning about. Consider what your readers are likely to know and think about the concept, what you might want them to learn about it, and whether you can research it sufficiently in the time you have. Your research process should include three properly cited sources, including at least two academic sources. Make sure you look at the “Basic Features” of Explaining a Concept discussed at the beginning of Ch. 4 (122-24): (1) A Focused Explanation; (2) A Clear, Logical Organization; (3) Appropriate Explanatory Strategies; and (4) Smooth Integration of Sources.
In addition to appropriate content, your essay must demonstrate solid command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and syntax. The final paper must adhere to MLA format. This is especially important for your works cited information.
The essay should:
• Be on a topic that I have cleared.
• Contain a clear thesis that lays out your concept and why we should care about it.
• Have a clear focus that signals the scope of your explanation.
• Forecast your organization, meaning it should tell me what three (or so) aspects you will look at, and in what order you plan to write about them.
• Open with an interest building device and end with a brief, compelling conclusion.
• Use appropriate strategies for explaining information, such as definition, classification, comparison-contrast, example, illustration, cause-effect, etc.
• You may use an image, either one you make or one you find and cite; in either case, you should format and caption it appropriately.
• Smoothly integrate at least three secondary sources of the types detailed below.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.