please answer the questions exactly from the video no resources needed just answers from the video. The questions are in order just answer them exactly as the video says:
1) What do we mean when sociologists say race is a social construct?
2)According to sociology, what is racism? How is it different from racial prejudice?
3)Match the following with the correct answer choices.
The Chinese Exclusion Act is racist or racially prejudiced?
An Asian woman saying she does not like white people is racist or racially prejudiced?
The Slave Codes are racist or racially prejudiced?
The IRCA (1986), IIRIRA (1996), AEDPA (1996), and PRWORA (1996) immigration bills are racist or racially prejudiced?
4) What is an ideology? Explain how prevailing ideologies on race (and the 3 types of racism) reinforce the racial hierarchy.
5) What is an ideology? Explain how prevailing ideologies on race (and the 3 types of racism) reinforce the racial hierarchy.
6) Explain what the new racism is.
7) A structural analysis of racial inequality is inter-institutional. Explain this.
8) Using what you know about equality vs equity, explain why colorblindness, as a mainstream ideology in the US, perpetuates racial inequality.
9) What is intersectionality? Give two examples.
10) What are the overarching themes in immigration legislation? Using TWO of the explicitly racist laws and policies, please explain your answer.
11) What does the term “Chicano” mean? Explain how it was politicized by students in the 1960s. 12) What is the function of racial stereotypes?
13) What is the purpose/function of hyper sexual stereotypes of black women?
14)What is the main premise of the film 13th? What is the southern strategy? What role did the southern strategy play, as a racist political ideology, in the rapid expansion of the prison system?
15) Discrimination in the labor market is a civil rights violation. Yet, labor market inequalities persist. Give three reasons why.
16)What is capitalism? How is racism embedded in capitalism?
17)Explain the four quadrants of the political grid.
18)Which of the political quadrants did MLK, Jr belong too?
19)Contrast reform and revolutionary efforts to combat racism and social inequality.
20)What is Black Marxist feminism?
(22) What is the term that describes when imperial/colonial powers go to another land to extract natural resources for the purpose of rapid profits?
*last question you can look for the answer*
You can also use the power point
Please use full sentences when answering
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.