You are to financially plan for this scenario below:
Your client is a 27-year-old female, married with one child. She and her husband are both teachers with an annual income of $45,000 each. They have recently moved from Ohio to Phoenix and rent a two-bedroom apartment for $800 per month. The school district has a 401k that they can put funds into on a pre-tax basis. They would like you to advise them as to how much per month, where and why they would invest their 401k funds. In addition, they have $22,000 from the sale of a piece property. Would you advise them to reinvest in real estate or the stock market. They would like this presented to them in a power point presentation prior to you talking to them in person.
these power point presentations should be a minimum of 10 slides each and contain the following critical information for your client to examine:
• You will detail at least 5 mutual funds and 5 individuals stocks or bonds for this presentation (do not use Nike, Apple, Caterpillar, Amazon, Exxon, McDonalds, Tesla or Home Depot), to include both equity and debt, and a brief summary of how they are in a positive trend. This summary should include what market segment they are in, why you have chosen them and what are your expectations over the short, medium and long term.
• Risk reward analysis showing a minimum of the last 10 years of the company’s stock price at the end of the year.
• Explain beta analysis in a chart using two examples.
• Advise your client as to the pluses and minuses of buying on margin if you think this is relative to them, but discuss the pros and cons in any case.
• Advise to when and how they should purchase these securities and what on-going criteria they should be cognizant of, especially limit orders if that is what you would prefer for your client. In any case, discuss open orders and limit orders so they know the difference for future use.
• Because these are “Interesting Times”, as the Chinese say, present to your client what future impact the current economic situation might have on equity and debt investments.
• Both clients have expressed an interest in ETFs. Explain their value and whether or not you are recommending them.
Your objective is to make clear to your client what you believe is a good and sound investment strategy taking into consideration today’s economic environment, the stock market, market segment analysis and the risk reward of both equity and debt obligations. Use charts, clebcqar language and significant data.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.