● Your paper must be at least 1200 words.
● You will need to utilize at least 4 reliable sources in your paper by either quoting from or paraphrasing from the articles that you’ve read. These sources can be from our Blackboard course, a newspaper, news magazine, book, government document or journal. You may use any material you find through CCBC Smart Search on the online library page.
● You will need to produce an introductory paragraph (hook, background information, and thesis) in which you briefly explain the issue and provide a thesis.
● In your body paragraphs (topic sentences, support/details/examples, and conclusion/transition sentences), you will:
○ explain the issue from a global perspective (using synthesis of your sources)
○ identify a (cultural artifact or prominent personality that you feel represents the social justice issue (please include a picture/links)
○ analyze the art by considering some of the following questions:
■ How does it contain or promote specific values?
■ How is it representative of wider social assumptions that are reproduced and circulated and/or published, including the scope and method of circulation?
■ How is the art/artifact experienced or interpreted?
■ How does it contribute to and actively shape cultural ideals and expectations?
■ How does it support or revise conventional ideas, practices, or expectations?
■ How does it utilize symbolism to create meaning?
■ How does it participate in influencing the formation of personal or group identity?
■ What is its role in society?
■ What essential elements of its form (visual or textual composition, style, presentation) contribute to its meaning?
● Your conclusion paragraph should restate the thesis and main ideas and leave the reader with a final thought.
● Your audience for this paper is your instructor and members of the class, representative of an adult, educated academic audience
● All course materials must be properly cited in APA style. In-text citations are required as is a reference page.
● Traditional essay formatting:
○ Indented paragraphs
○ Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria or Ariel type
○ 12-point font
○ 1-inch margins
○ Inclusion of a title
○ In-text citations (APA)
○ Reference page (APA)
Grading Criteria- Paper: You will receive points for each of these areas. Your final grade will be based on the total number of points for each section. The paper is worth 100 points.
● Grammar & Mechanics
● APA Style
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.