All assignments in this course build upon each other. Assignment 1 builds on the PICOT question submitted by the student and approved by the instructor in Week 1 of the discussion board. The PICOT format for this course is an intervention question. Approved PICOT question: In hospital patient care (P), how does standardized electronic health records in nursing documentation (I), compared with unstructured nursing documentation (C), affect nursing and patient outcomes (O), within a 6 month timeframe (T).
Step one (1) of the evidence-base practice (EBP) process is to formulate a burning PICOT question. Step two searches for the best scientific evidence (external evidence) by considering the elements of the PICOT question.
Students will develop a scholarly paper utilizing the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th edition format and include the following criteria.
1. Describe the clinical or administrative problem related to the PICOT question formulated and approved in Week 1.
• Formulate the PICOT question in the intervention format
• Discuss why the problem is important to nursing practice
• Discuss the chosen intervention
• Elaborate on how the intervention may impact the stated outcome
2. Discuss two (2) barriers that a master’s prepared nurse might encounter before implementing the intervention.
3. Explore two (2) possible actions that can be used for handling those barriers.
4. Identify two (2) explicit inclusion criteria and two (2) inclusion criteria to be used in the analysis of the evidence
5. Identify the databases (e.g., CINAHL, Medline) and key terms used in initiating the search.
6. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, four (4) to five (5) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
7. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
8. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
10. Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.