Health Promotion, Evidence-based Practice, and Research Teaching Project Presentation Guidelines/Criteria
• Develop your EBP Proposal Presentation (PowerPoint) based on Practice Problem identified in Module One.
• You must use at least two (2) peer-reviewed sources of evidence to support your proposed intervention.
• The presentation should not exceed 20 slides (excluding the title slide and reference slide).
• Provide a title slide as your first slide. The title slide should include the same information that a title page in a formal paper includes.
• Provide citations for all sources, both in the presentation and on the reference list; in correct APA 6th edition format.
Note: On the reference list, it may be difficult to indent lines; indenting lines on the reference list will not be evaluated.
• All sources of evidence must be published within the last five years.
• Do not use sources such as Wikipedia and Web MD; these are not scholarly references.
• Provide a reference list at the end of the presentation that is cited in APA 6th edition format and includes all sources cited in the body of the presentation.
o Identify the problem.
o What is known about the problem (background)
o What makes the problem significant (what impact does this have on nursing and health care; support this information with evidence from peer-reviewed sources)?
• Literature Support that details how the problem may be lessened (what does the evidence [literature] say is the best approach/best practice for ameliorating the problem; support this information with evidence from peer-reviewed sources).
• Develop a plan for implementing the evidence-based change of practice
o Use one of the evidence-based models for change to carry out each step of the implementation process. ▪ Describe how each step in the EBP change model will be carried out in your proposed plan.
o What strategies would be used to implement the change?
o Discuss barriers that may be encountered.
▪ How will barriers/challenges be addressed? o What do you expect to achieve by implementing the evidence-based practice (expected outcome)?
o Discuss ethical considerations
• Evaluation Plan
o How you will determine if your proposed change in practice is successful?
o What criteria will determine if the proposed change in practice should be maintained, revised, or discontinued?
o How will you measure the outcome?
• Develop a plan to disseminate findings/ teach others about the proposed evidence-based practice change
o How will you teach others about the change in practice? How would you share the information with your peers and others about the change in practice?
Note: With presentations, only short phrases (bulleted information) should appear on the slide.
Use the white space below the slide to provide extra information as indicated.
Presentation Subject/Topic Knowledge:
• Presentation should reflect full and deep knowledge of the topic that explains all components of the presentation, and accurately presents the impact of the proposed intervention in nursing practice
Content: Address all components of the assignment to include:
• Literature Support;
• Implementation Plan;
• Evaluation Plan; and
• Dissemination/teaching plan.
Writing Methods: (10%)
• Includes grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure
Evaluating and Documenting Sources, to include:
• Complete title slide; • Correctly cited references; both in the presentation and on the reference list.
10 points/ Demonstrates a full and deep knowledge of the topic. Develops and explains the all components of the presentation. Accurately presents the impact of the proposed intervention in nursing practice
10 points/ The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas collectively progress and relate to each other. The presentation gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
Addresses all 5 criteria
Writer is clearly in control of standard, written academic English
Title slide is complete.
References section includes correctly cited sources.
Correct citations are included within the body of the presentation
The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space.
Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point.
The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.