Write an essay to construct an original historical analysis (tell a story) based on PRIMARY SOURCES.
Length: 6 pages (about 2000 words), with 15 distinct footnotes
Formatting: 12-point, Times New Roman, double-spaced
1. Select the sources for ONE WEEK and use those as the source base for your essay.
Primary sources are located in the American Yawp Reader text book:
2. Develop a research question which your essay will answer:
What’s the BFD? Why did you choose this topic?
See handout on “Creating a Thesis Statement” below.
3. Consider/discuss how the SECONDARY SOURCE, assigned for the week you chose, explains, or would explain, the PRIMARY SOURCES.
How is that different from how you explain the sources?
4. Choose the FIVE BEST PRIMARY SOURCES that you believe answer your research question.
You can also use the visual sources provided in the Yawp.
5. Explain HOW those sources SUPPORT your answer/ARGUMENT to the research
question. Use at least THREE DIRECT QUOTES from EACH SOURCE (a TOTAL of 15 FOOTNOTES). For a visual source, use three different observations about that source that prove your point.
See handout on “Assert Cite Explain” below.
Requirements for full credit:
1. You must make an arguable claim…you must have a thesis statement.
2. DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE SOURCES…you may ONLY use the sources assigned in this course for this essay.
3. You must use at least 5 primary sources, with 3 quotes from each source. The secondary source does not count in this tally—that is outside the minimum source requirement.
4. You must use footnotes. You should have AT LEAST 15 FOOTNOTES in total.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.