HW 11 – Final Paper
Architectural Engineering History
Upload onto Blackboard your paper describing the history and evolution of one of the following Sustainable Design and/or Technology building systems from the Agricultural Revolution (10,000 BCE) to the present:
· Passive Solar Energy
· Building Shell Energy Efficiency
· Use of Renewable Energy Resources as a Fuel
· Community Design
· Another design or technology listed as a LEED credit – please advise Prof. Powell for prior approval for this topic.
The paper is to include case study examples from at least five of the following periods:
· Agricultural Revolution – 10,000 BCE
· Ancient Cities – Ancient Egypt and China
· Building Time Line – (Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome)
· Native American and Colonial USA – 1500 to 1800
· Neoclassical – 1800 to 1900
· Industrial Revolution – 1750 to 1900
· Early 20th Century – 1900 to 1950
· Modern Architecture – 1900 to 1950
· Late 20th Century to present Technological Advances – 1950 to present
· Current Sustainable Development – 1970 to present
Each case study example shall include information on the following topics:
· A description of the design, construction and operation of the design/technology
· A description of the benefits of the design/technology to community of users in each period. How did it improve the quality of life?
· A description of the challenges to the use of the design/technology in each period.
The paper is to have a concluding section on future possibilities for the design/technology given the constraints of possible population growth and how it might contribute to a reduced global footprint.
References will be required for each of the five case study examples.
The grading for the final project will be:
Each case study example 20 pts.
Concluding section 30 pts.
References for each section 5 pts.
Total 160 pts.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.