She said I got a C and that “ Good start, but is very rough. Needs solid revisions.
First sentence, in-text citations, do you accept Buckley’s argument?” Im going to upload the essay i wrote in the file section I just need it to be edited and fixed
( I already wrote the essay)
Length should be a minimum of four (4) and a maximum of five (5) typed, proofread pages (1000 – 1500 words)
Here are his three arguments:
1. Americans are afraid to speak up, afraid to call attention to themselves.
2. Americans feel helpless because technology has become so complicated that they can no longer fix problems themselves and have to call on experts.
3. As government becomes stronger, Americans have less personal power. This has caused us fall into a state of helplessness.
Do you agree with the above statements? Why or why not? Write a cause and effect essay using quotations from Buckley’s essay and supplementing your argument with examples of your own.
1. In-text citation for a quotation from an essay: (author last name page number). Place this information outside the quotation marks in parentheses. Ex: “Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God’s grace, in England, as I trust shall never been put out.” (Bradbury 33)
2. Works Cited/Bibliography: This is to be placed on a separate page at the end of your essay (it does not count as part of the page length of the essay.) You will list any and all books/essays/articles that you quote in your paper.
Bibliographical citation for an essay/article structure: Author last name, first name “Essay Title.” Collection Title, edited by First M. Last, Publisher, Year Published, page numbers. (If necessary: Website Title, URL.)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.