Step 1: Meet Your Philosopher
For this first written assignment, choose one educational philosopher to research from the list below. To help introduce your philosopher.
Bacon, Sir Francis
Confucius: Eastern Philosophy
Mill, John Stuart: Utilitarianism
Rouseau, Jean Jacques: on Education
Socrates: Why Socrates Hated Democracy
Step 2: Writing Assignment
1. Find two additional scholarly articles from the Tiffin Library to develop a deeper understanding in order to address the following items:
2. Describe this philosopher’s views toward teaching and learning and how they are relevant to education during their time and in today’s society.
3. Explain how their theories regarding education have affected your thought processes, development, and professional disposition by reflecting on your own personal learning process (preK-Higher Education).
4. Discuss what you have learned that resonates most with you from this philosopher and why.
5. Identify what ideas that you read were contrary to your own thinking and why?
6. State what particular ideas you discovered from your analysis that will be useful in writing your own philosophy of education.
Use what you learned to create an infographic in Pictochart. Watch their short minute and a half Video on how to create a pictochart infographic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzI9RzvnwZA&feature=youtu.be
Writing and Submission Requirements
Title and your name at top of page
Address all parts (Step 2.1, a-e) in the infographic.
References page in APA format (minimum of 2 scholarly resources at end of infographic)
APA Style implemented including in-text citations, as applicable
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.