you will write a paper that reflects on your internship experience. This paper should be structured as follows: 1. Description of company: What is its industry, history, organizational structure, and other pertinent information?
2. Description of your job: What were your primary responsibilities? With whom did you work in order to
accomplish your work tasks? What did you do in a typical day or week?
3. Your role in the company: How did your particular role fit within the company? In other words, how did you
ultimately affect the company’s “bottom line”?
4. Relationship with UD coursework: Identify the three most valuable courses you’ve taken at UD that helped you
succeed in your internship, and why.
5. Skill development: Identify three skills that you have improved as a result of the internship. These can be universal/soft skills (e.g., conflict resolution, leadership, teamwork, etc.) or industry-specific skills (e.g., analytical techniques, software, compliance reporting, etc.). Be specific in terms of how these skills were improved.
6. Mentoring: Describe anyone you met during your internship who helped mentor you in the position or in your career. (Not included in paper, but very important: Don’t forget to express gratitude to them for this!) 7. Plans for the future: What are the next steps in your career path? Examples include additional classes or degrees, another internship, etc.
See “Additional paper guidelines” section below for further details.
Additional Paper Guidelines
1. Your project proposal, project, and internship reflection report should be 1 page, 4-6 pages, and 6-7 pages in length, respectively (not including the cover page). All text should be double-spaced with 1-inch margins and 12-point Times New Roman font.
2. Include a cover page with the following elements:
a. Title of paper (for example: Project proposal) and one-sentence description b. Your name
c. Name of your internship company and your job title
d. Course number and semester
3. All pages (except the cover page) should be numbered. This allows me to refer to specific pages when I give feedback to you.
4. Please label all sections (e.g., “Selected project option”… “Explanation”…etc.)
5. Cite all referenced sources, if applicable
6. Upload your papers (in PDF format) to Canvas before the deadlines indicated in the course timeline at the end of this document. Failure to upload by the deadlines will result in a deduction of points (10% for each day it is late), so upload well-before the deadlines in case there are any technical issues.
7. I will grade your papers based on the following three criteria: Completeness, clarity, and adherence to guidelines. Effective writing is essential! Please proofread your work before submitting.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.