1. write up a thorough and well-justified methods section for your proposed project
2. discuss how the proposed study is feasible and ethical
3. reflect on the strengths and limitations of your proposed study
• Start with a brief statement of the topic and research question (one paragraph).
• Use the first major section to cover all relevant elements of the research methods. Be sure to both describe and justify your choices. Use headings for the following subsections:
o Research design section: describe whether you have chosen to conduct a quantitative or qualitative study, as well as the specific type of quantitative or qualitative study (e.g. field survey, quasi-experiment, participant observation, semi-structured interviews).
o Research setting section: describe the setting in which the study will be conducted.
o Participants section: summarize and justify the intended sample, sampling strategy, inclusion/exclusion criteria to be used. If planning to use secondary data, consult with your lecturer for slightly revised guidelines.
o Procedure section: summarize and justify how you will collect data, including but not limited to securing organizational access, recruiting participants, maximizing response rates, and collecting data (when, how often, from whom, which variables). If planning to use secondary data, consult with your lecturer for slightly revised guidelines.
o Materials section
If quantitative, list the psychometrically validated measures to be used and any evidence that the measure is valid.
If qualitative, outline the interview schedule you plan to use (questions, probes) with supporting justification.
If using secondary data, describe in detail the indices to be used and any evidence for their validity.
Note: Remember that the term ‘valid’ has a precise meaning in research.
o Analysis section – very briefly describe how you would know if your hypothesis were supported (quantitative, secondary data), or how you would distil answers to your research question from the qualitative data to be collected (qualitative)
• The second section (2-3 paragraphs) covers feasibility and ethics. Briefly summarize in one paragraph each the practical feasibility and ethical considerations in your study. For the paragraph on ethical considerations, you are expected to: (1) identify possible harms to participants from participating in the study; and (2) explain precisely how you mitigate that harm in your research design. In a separate short paragraph, you may also briefly discuss the implications of your proposed study for practice. Explain exactly how the knowledge generated in your study can be used in the workplace.
• Use the third section (2-4 paragraphs) to summarize both the strengths and limitations of your proposed study, linking back to principles in the unit readings and LEO talks. Just as in the first two assessment tasks, whenever you draw on criteria from unit content, please be explicit.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.